Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Motivation to Blog

Its been quite a while that I have not visited my blog. And this was pointed out by none other than the person who motivated me to start blogging; Mr. Pratik Beri.
This as you all might realize is really embarrassing. So while I am chatting with Pratik, I had to write something on my blog & try to prove Pratik that my blog is worth keeping on his reading list. :-)
So here's one post to suffice the need. I am now out of ideas on what to write. Till I can think of a topic, this is it.
Pratik, is this enough for you to keep my blog on your reading list?

2 comments:

Pappul said...

oh yes indeed mate ... what an honor for me to read the blog of a person like you ... kaise is ehsaan ko mere naajuk kandho pe uthaaunga mai ... kis zubaan se tereko dhanyawaad kahu mai ... mai to trupt ho gaya ... chirkut saala ... !!

:)

Kuch Is Tarah... said...

Blog padne wale bhi trupt ho gaye :P