Sunday, May 9, 2010

Motorola Milestone... my first smartphone

Since long, i had a wish to own a smart phone. All along, these phones keep on coming in the market & I always said "They are too expensive". Let them be on the display shelf.
But 2 weeks back it all changed. I was roaming on F.C Road & entered a mobile shop. Was just having a look and noticed that Motorola had just launched a new smart phone, which promised to have everything in it that one may desire. Took a brochure of the phone & exited the shop as I always do :-)
For the next one week, the brochure just lied in front of me. The same thought in my mind "Its too expensive".
A week later I met my friend Heramb aka. The Devil :-) He had been thinking of replacing his current cell, which was now nothing more than a small hammer that one could use to hit someone.
I just mentioned to him about this Motorola phone & in the next one hour he convinced me that we both should buy it. Don't ask me how he convinced me.
Next day, voila... I had spent Rs. 26,600/- for Motorola Milestone... My first smart phone.
A week after using it, I have no regrets of spending so much money. In fact paisa vasool in just one week. :-)

The first hand review of this cell coming soon...

3 comments:

Pappul said...

Congrats on your new beast ... happy communicating :P

Charuta said...

Hey, I agree..I found a fellow milestone user..the phone is really good..enjoy it!
P.S. if you taken a data plan, be sure to install 3G watchdog :)

Kuch Is Tarah... said...

Congrats dude... smartphone ke feature bhi use kar lena kabhi kabhi :P